Stop being lazy - write something yourself!

Husband Killed By Electric Saw In Freak Accident

A husband was killed in a horror accident while fixing his house after slicing through his own neck when he fell on his angle grinder saw.

Suwan Ladee , 54, was changing wooden beams infested with termites at the property in Samut Prakan province, Thailand, on February 28.

The father-of-one was standing on scaffolding and reaching above him but slipped, dropping his tool – which did not have a protective cover around the blade – onto his neck.

Suwan Ladee , 54, lies dead on the ground after being killed by an electric saw in a freak accident

Suwan Ladee , 54, lies dead on the ground after being killed by an electric saw in a freak accident

It sliced through his throat and down to his chest spraying blood before he stumbled and fell to the ground in front of horrified friends helping him with the renovation.

Devastated wife Nong, 52, said: ‘’My husband was working with four other people working all together to fix that house and get rid off the termites .

‘’I’d just gone into the kitchen to prepare lunch for everyone then heard the problem. The saw had hit him then he fell down from the scaffolding.”

Deputy Inspector Police Captain, Weerapol Soodsaikaew from Prapradaeng Police station said: ‘’Rescuers arrived at the house and found Mr Ladee at the front of the house with a large cut in his neck down to his chest.

‘’Mr Ladee’s wife was with him and she was crying. We are speaking with her and the other people working on the home to investigate what happened.’’
ENDS

  • Add Your Comment