Stop being lazy - write something yourself!

Beauty Blogger Rini Cesillia ‘Electrocuted By Shower’ In Bali

A pretty beauty blogger died while on holiday in Bali after allegedly being electrocuted by the shower.

Rini Cesillia, 26, had travelled from her home in Jakarta, Indonesia for a luxury holiday on the popular tourist island.

But she went for a shower at the hotel on Tuesday morning and friends became worried when she didn’t pick up her phone.

Popular beauty blogger Rini Cesillia before her holiday to Bali

Popular beauty blogger Rini Cesillia before her holiday to Bali

Horrified friend Maria Istella Bambang, 20, went into the room and saw water spilling out of the bathroom onto the bedroom floor.

She found Rini naked lying unconscious on the bathroom floor still clutching the shower hose in her hand. She also had burn marks on her chest.

Rini posing on holiday, where police believe she was electrocuted while in the shower

Rini posing on holiday, where police believe she was electrocuted while in the shower

Rini's dead body was found in the flooded bathroom by a worried friend

Rini’s dead body was found in the flooded bathroom by a worried friend

Police believe that Rini died after being electrocuted in the shower and have sent her body for a post mortem examination.

Inspector Bangkit Dananjaya, from the South Denpasar Police Criminal Investigation Unit in Bali, said: ”We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock. The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital.

”We are waiting for the post mortem examination to ascertain whether the cause of death was electrocution or not.”

Friends paid tribute to Rini, who had tens of thousands of followers on Instagram.

Eric Jansens said: ”RIP my friend. We first met nine years ago. I can’t believe we won’t see each other again. Hopefully you are happy now in heaven.”

  • Add Your Comment