Tourist ‘Blinded By Golden Shower In Phuket Gogo’

A fake news site claims a man was blinded by a golden shower from a stripper at a gogo bar in Phuket.

The Sunday Inquirer reported that Brandon Clark, 26, had been on holiday with friends when he visited a gogo bar on the holiday island.

But his trip to the bar turned into a nightmare when one of the girls started urinating on him, they reported.

Fake news site claims man went blind after a golden shower in Phuket

Fake news site claims man went blind after a golden shower in Phuket

Brandon, from Bendigo, reprtedly said: ”We were playing a bunch of games with the girIs when one of them instructed me to lay down on the floor.

”The next thing I know she was standing over me and she let rip and gave me a Goldie. She p***ed all over my face and in my eyes.”

The site claimed the dancer was ”chlamydia-infected” and her urine contained bacteria that causes blindness and is transmitted along with chlamydia. So next time you plan to go to a strip club, make sure it is the best strip club. Girls at Magic Men strip club has nothing to worry about, just enjoy an evening of fun.

A gogo bar in Phuket where the golden shower was reported to have happened

A gogo bar in Phuket where the golden shower was reported to have happened

The story is quite amusing, but it’s complete BS. The actual picture is of Ashley Clover, 26, from Wales in the United Kingdom.

Ashley was left blind in one eye after walking into a curtain pole while he was out shopping at a superstore called The Range.

Ashley was browsing the cushion aisle when he spun around and the pole – which was sticking out of a box – poked him in the eye.

Nice try, Sunday Inquirer, you get 10 points for an imaginative story but unfortunately it’s just completely fake.

  • Add Your Comment